Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Monday, November 12, 2012

A Christmas card

I don't know about you, but I love mirrored card stock especially around the holidays.  It adds such a vibrancy and "tinsel" feeling to your card making.  Here's a really quick card that I made using the Craft-Dee BowZ.


It's a very simple card to put together using dies from Spellbinders Heirloom Ornaments and the Holly and Berries from Marianne Designs.  I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder on a false card front, made my multiple loop bow on the Craft-Dee BowZ and secured it at opposing angles on the false front.  I then secured the false front to my card front.  What this did was hide how you attached the bow to the card.  Last, I ran my ornament die thru two different embossing folders, pop dotted them on the card, attached the holly and berries and all done!  I hope you like it. Please feel free to comment.

Donna