Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Spring Wreath

Hello everyone! The weather is finally warming up here, but we have gotten more rain than I think I've ever seen!!! I wanted to create something different with these beautiful ribbons and cute little dress die. I started by cutting a circular piece of chipboard and painted it a matching green as the ribbon.


I took the green ribbon and wrapped and gathered, stapling in the center in an offset pattern. Once I had that completed I took the purple ribbon and wove it around.


To fill in any blank spots I added the little sprays of tulle and pearls of the same color. Then die cut three of the little dresses, 2 yellow and 1 purple and also placed them randomly.


I tied bows with the left over green ribbon with my Craft-Dee Bowz tool and also adhered them. I added little purple blooms and a butterfly as well. The finishing touch was a multiple loop bow in purple with my Craft-Dee Bowz tool!!!


I thought it turned out cute and you could make lots of variations of this little wreath! You could make multiples for shower decorations, or birthdays........lots of possibilities!

Thanks so much for dropping by, and please check back again to see what else we have in store for you!