Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Monday, June 3, 2013

For a rainy day

Well our trip home from the convention brought a wee bit of the wet stuff off and on, but it decided to continue today making for a glum Monday.  Monday's are bad enough, but when it's gloomy, I think I get a bit edgy.  So I put myself to good use in my craft room and created a card that was apropos of the weather.   I thought I'd pop it in here quickly before my Design Team takes over.

I happened to have an Dreamweaver umbrella stencil, so I sandwiched it properly and made it work like an embossing folder.  I love making my toys do double duty, can you tell? I then skimmed over it with Distress Tumbled Glass.  The umbrellas are a Memory Box die pop dotted onto the card.  I added a simple sentiment and a great big bow to complete the picture.


My mojo ran out after I did this card and I can't seem to get out of my own way!  Boy do I hope that changes soon!

Don't forget -- this is Blog Hop week starting at 10pm Wednesday through Friday.  Drop by and see what these talented gals have created!

Donna