Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June is for Weddings

Hi Everyone,
It's Barbara and since it's Tuesday, it's time for a post from a DT member.

June is considered the month for weddings. So I thought I'd make a card and combine a dress fit for the bride accented with a multi-loop bow. I used white cs and cream cs for a little contrast. And brides always have pearls don't they?? I added a pearl border to the label shape behind the bridal dress. Behind that is a little netting reminding me of the veil. That bow was made using the Craft-Dee BowZ tool (of course) and I used a sheer ribbon. I tried my hand at making a decorative pin. Just another little added touch to this card.


By the way, Craft-Dee BowZ is hosting their monthly challenge so you will want to click here to check it out. A Craft-Dee BowZ tool is awarded to one submitter each month. You could be the prize winner.

Stop back on Thursday, for the Craft-Dee BowZ blog hop. The theme is Butterflies and Flowers and the design team has been busy with projects that will inspire you. And we have a guest designer joining the hop this time, Dana Tatar, and she does some cool things. Hope to see you at the hop.

Well that is it for now. See you Thursday.