Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Mr. & Mrs.

So the theme this month for the DT is wedding and the colors are cream or white. What? Colors? Omg! I totally forgot about the colors because when I saw the pretty ribbon we had to work with, my mind automatically went Vintage.

But in looking at my finished card, I played by the "challenge" as I do have cream on my card. Whew! I used brown ribbon to which I laid lace over top of it and then made my triple loop bow using the Craft-Dee BowZ maker. I love how the lace stayed right on top of it during the entire process.


To make my card even more vintage looking, I sponged distress ink on all the pattern paper layers. The middle is chipboard covered in paper and then distressed. I stamped "Mr. & Mrs." in two different shades of brown ink on the oval covered chipboard. To finish off my card, I attached some "wedding" rings to the side of the covered chipboard.





Hope you enjoyed my card!
Amber