Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Friday, June 20, 2014

Fairies and Butterflies

Hi Everyone
It's Tracey aka ..Lalkygirl  here  from the UK here with my post as Guest Designer for this month at Craft-Dee BowZ . The theme for this month's challenge is "Fairies or Butterflies "
For my Guest design project I have made this card using a beautiful digital image from Aurora Wings  called Girl with pansies.
I coloured the image with promarkers and added highlights with Spectrum Noir blendable pencils

The edge punch I used is from Martha Stewart .The pretty butterflies were made by using a sizzlit die from Stamping Up

The handmade flowers were made using a punch and stamp set from Tonic Studio and some centura pearl card from crafters companion
The gorgeous bow was made using my fabulous Craft-Dee BowZ bow maker .It is so easy to use and I reach for it every single  time I need to make a bow for my projects.



I hope my project has inspired you...thanks for stopping by
happy crafting
Tracey x