Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Spooky Halloween

Hi Everyone,

It's Barbara here. It's the first Tuesday of the month and it's time for my October post. Halloween is such a fun time of the year and it's the theme for our posts all month and for the blog hop that runs Thursday and Friday. The design team has some spook-tacular projects in store for you this month and wait til you check out the bows.They're all yummy!!!

Let me share my card with you.


Halloween wouldn't be Halloween without a pumpkin, bats and spiders.I added an embossed spider web and that spider, he's a great die cut. My pumpkin is also a die cut and I added the funny face to give him some personality.


Take a peek of the close-up of my multi-loop bow. To make this bow I actually made three separate multi-loop bows and stacked and tied them together at the center. 


 Here is a close-up of the bow that I attached to the tag, This bow is a triple loop bow.

Don't forget to stop back Thursday for the start of our blog hop. You're sure to have some spooky fun and if you leave comments on all the designers blogs you will be eligible to win your own Craft-Dee BowZ tool. The winner will be announced Saturday.

Thanks for stopping in today, hope to see you Thursday.