Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The witching hour..

Hello bow makers!  Isn't this one of the most fun times of the year?  We can tap into that inner child that's always lurking and do crazy, spooky, funny things on Halloween.  I have so many fond memories of Halloweens past when my kids were young.  The fun of concocting costumes for them that THEY wanted.  I certainly had to reach deep to come up with something suitable to keep them happy.  But I wouldn't have traded the experience for the world.

Here's a quick little card that I did using some Authentique background papers.  Add a brew-stirring witch and some embellishments, top it off with a double/multipleloop bow and you are done!  I hope to do a video shortly showing just how easy this bow is to make.  I know, I know, we keep coming up with different ways of creating multiple loop bows!  And we do it all for you!





Enjoy and Happy Haunting!

Donna