Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Vicki's Monster Treats!

Vicki here to share this week's Craft-Dee BowZ inspiration with you.  Our October theme is Halloween using the colors black, purple and slime, I mean lime green along with a multi loop bow.

My project is a throwback idea that I haven't made in quite a while.  We will be spending Halloween with our grandchildren and I wanted to be sure we have lots of fun treats at the house.  M&Ms are a favorite of everyone, so I created this set of Monster Treats by altering a Starbuck Frappuccino 4 pack.  Each of the 4 bottles has a different type/flavor of M&M candies. 

"Monster Treats"

 
The monster treats include Bat Bites, Crow Corn, Witches Warts and Zombie Zits!


The multi-loop, double bow was made with ease using my Craft-Dee BowZ Tool.

Featured Product 
 
I hope I've inspired you to play along with our October Halloween Challenge,
You could be the winner of a 25 yard spool of ribbon!

Thanks for stopping by!