Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Monday, May 11, 2015

Prima Doll

Yes, it's me -- I don't post very often what with the brilliant, talented team that I have, but I thought I'd slip this little project in today.  Anyone who knows me, knows that any shade of blue is my favorite - especially aqua.  So I had to dress up this adorable Prima Doll in my favorite patterns of aqua.  This card is 7 x 12 when opened and  5x7 when closed.  Some of the dies I have used in this project are from IO, PTI and Diemond Dies.  And of course, the wonderful little bow was created on the Craft-Dee BowZ tool!




There's plenty of space below "Hugs" to place a sentiment.  I normally leave my sentiments off until I am ready to send the card.  This way I can personalize what I need to say for the occasion.

This is such a fun folded card and I hope you enjoy it.  I am submitting this card to the following challenge:

http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com

Have a Bow-ti-ful day!