Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Just Flutterin By

Hi Everyone,

Barbara here with my July post. The theme this month for the designers  is "Out of Shape - No Square or Rectangle Card". Boy that really opens the gates up pretty wide. Well I took the easy way out I guess. I made a circular easel card.

A few things you will see on this card are items I  have had in my stash for a while but have never used, Time to get them out and use them.When I decided on a butterfly then a few things just came together.

Let me share with you this card:

Here is the card closed


And here is the card, opened


Here is a closer view of the inside sentiment.

A close-up of the bow.
I just made a double loop bow for this card..
I use my Craft-Dee BowZ tool on all my bows. Making bows using that tool gives me complete control and allows me to make multi-loop bows without any problems. To order yours today, just click here

For more information about my card, please visit my blog here.


Thanks for stopping by, see you soon.